A GlenFarrow Biomass boiler burns your waste wood to quickly heat the 40 foot log drying kiln up to 50°C, drying your logs in days. Containers can be insulated to ensure minimum heat loss during drying.
Increase your profits
Using waste wood reduces the costs of disposal and cuts the need to buy expensive fossil fuels. Quicker drying times mean you need less yard space for seasoning wood and less money is tied up in stock.
Fabrication, installation and servicing
The container is supplied as a fully-finished unit meaning the only works required on site are to locate and install the biomass boiler and to make the connections to the container. A standard installation could take as little as two days. The GlenFarrow installation also keeps things simple for our customers – there’s no need to coordinate any other trades around us as we bring our own highly-experienced team of plumbers, pipe fitters and electricians with us. We also offer all our customers a first service, completely free of charge.
- Dry your logs in days
- Less money tied up in stock
- Less yard space used for seasoning logs
- Use waste wood for fuel - save money
The Log Dryer
- Uses a standard 40 foot container
- Container is supplied as a fully-finished unit, reducing the amount of works required on site
- A standard installation can take as little as two days