Woodchip / Grain Dryer
Woodchip and Grain Dryers are supplied ready for use and use a plant room to warm air for grain and woodchip drying. Our Woodchip and Grain Dryers are converted hook bins. When linked to a GlenFarrow Biomass Boiler they are commonly fuelled by either waste wood or cereal straws.
GlenFarrow boilers can be easily used to provide warm air for use on existing or new grain drying floors.
The system can also be adapted for other heating uses such as grain drying, poultry houses, poly tunnels and many more.
- Replace fossil fuel usage with wood or straw
- Grow your own fuel - be self-sufficient
- Very competitive pricing
- Comprehensive after sales service
- 40 yd³ capacity per dryer
- Roll on - roll off skip design
- Powered by either the GF210 or GF295 Biomass Boiler - with single or twin dryer connections
- Supplied complete with containerised plant room and integrated workshop facility
- Remote monitoring and operation options available